Updated: Jan 16, 2019
If you experience loss in the past I think this is going to be a good year for you!
You must understand that everyone deals with loss differently. Especially the death of a loved one. I want to give you a few tips to help with your healing & fast forward you through this year!
1. To relieve some of your emotions - Talk to someone!
2. Allow yourself to have feelings.
3. Understand that there are stages to grief - Which are Shock, Denial, Bargaining, Depression, Anger & Acceptance. It’s all a process!
4. Prayer and/or meditation helps.
5. Stay active - take steps to move forward. Every moment of the day must be a step in a new direction.
The key is to remember it's all a process that everyone goes through. Make 2019 the year of joy & love in your heart for yourself & your loved one!
If you need us…. Just let us know! Have a great 2019!
Muneerah N. Warner Funeral Services
“Where Memories Shine Bright”
7103 Woodland Avenue - Philadelphia, PA 19142
Office: 267-460-1114 - Cell: 267-377-3517